Purfurred CBD Oil for Dogs – 200 mg
What it Is
This hemp CBD oil is designed to be added to your dog’s food.
Why it’s Real Good
First of all, it’s specifically formulated for dogs. Many pet products are the same formulation and they just change the wording and picture on the label to make a “cat” and “dog” version. Specifically, this product uses hemp seed oil and coconut oil as the carrier oils for the hemp extract. Some key benefits of hemp seed oil for dogs include:
- Rich in Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) which helps with arthritis pain, inflammation, skin allergies, and weight management.
- Rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 which work together to reduce inflammation
- Antioxidants including Vitamin E and Vitamin A which benefit skin, eyes, heart, cognitive function, and immune system
Coconut oil can increase energy levels, improve digestion, and reduce allergies in dogs.
In addition, your furry companion also receives all of the physical and emotional benefits of CBD derived from from raw hemp.
How to Use
The manufacturer provides the following directions:
As a food supplement, mix into food once or twice daily, or as directed by your veterinarian. The recommended serving size is:
- 10 drops for pets up to 25lbs
- 20 drops for 26-50lbs
- 30 drops (1/2 dropper) for pets over 50lbs
According to the label, 10 drops is a standard serving, and contains 1.47 mg of CBD. Based on our research, many vets that use CBD therapeutically vary the dosage based on the individual needs of the dog and any underlying conditions they might have. Universally, it is recommended to start with a low dose and gradually increase (just like humans!) Make sure you ask your vet what is right for your dog.
*This product may contain a naturally occurring trace amount of THC (<0.3%) from legally sourced domestic industrial hemp oil.
200 mg per bottle
1 oz (30 ml)
Return Policy: 14 Days