Mary’s Nutritionals – Elite CBD Patch – 10mg – (3 Pack)
What it Is
The Elite Patch is a 2″ x 2″ CBD patch applied directly to the skin for targeted and controlled release. (Pack of 3)
Why it’s Real Good
If there’s an area you want to target topically, the Elite Patch is a great way to get 8-12 hours of gradual release directly around the area where the patch is placed.
Additionally, it’s Latex-free, has a hypoallergenic foam backer, and a pharmaceutical grade adhesive to keep it in place.
Mary’s Nutritionals developed the first transdermal patch enriched with activated hemp extract. They use only 100% organic US-grown plants from Elite Botanicals in Loveland, Colorado.
How to Use
The manufacturer instructions are as follows:
- Decide where you want to place your Elite CBD Patch. The manufacturer recommends applying to an area that isn’t going to be disrupting the patch too much. Suggested areas are back of the wrist or top of the foot. Make sure you choose an area that’s on or very close to the trouble area.
- Clean the area where you wish to put the Elite Patch.
- Remove the back piece of the patch, revealing the adhesive side, and apply to your skin.
- Gently rub over the patch to secure the adhesive to your skin.
- Enjoy 8-12 hours of controlled CBD release. There’s a grand total of 10mg CBD per patch, which will release gradually throughout that time.
Purified Water, PLOgel™, Elite Hemp Extract (100mg Cannabidiol Complex), Limonene, B-Pinene, B-Caryophyllene, Natural Fragrance
*This product may contain a naturally occurring trace amount of THC (<0.3%) from legally sourced domestic industrial hemp oil.
10 mg of CBD per patch
Each patch is 2" x 2"
Return Policy: 14 Days